Re: ‘Cc: address@hidden’?

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: Re: ‘Cc: address@hidden’?
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2019 22:49:40 +0300

Seamus Tuohy <elationfoundation@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 8, 2019, 11:26 AM Dmitry Alexandrov <321942@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sergey Matveev <stargrave@stargrave.org> wrote:
>> > Cc: rmssupport@protonmail.com
>>
>> Sorry, what this address is about?  I believe, Protonmail does not host
>> mailing lists, so this is someone’s personal mail.  Whose, if it’s no secret?
>
> Here you go Dmitry. It looks like it's the first result at the link below.
>
> https://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22rmssupport%22+%22protonmail.com%22

First, this well-known (mis)service does not do anything unless a visitor is
willing to run nonfree programs in his browser.

Anyway, the first link shall be https://fsforce.noblogs.org.

I read this page of course — it had been mentioned here already.  But, alas, it
does not reveal who are ‘we’ behind this address, as, unless I was severely
inattentive, there was no signature or any other attribution, it was anonymous.