Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Moving Forward

From: MARY-ANNE WOLF
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Moving Forward
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 14:42:03 -0400 (EDT)

I have no way to confirm the accuracy of the accusations, or any missing
context,
but here are some sources of specifics in random order
https://geekfeminism.wikia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman
https://geekfeminism.wikia.org/wiki/EMACS_virgins_joke
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=3087673
https://fossforce.com/2019/09/yesterdays-man-the-fall-of-richard-stallman/