[libreplanet-discuss] Dual text/plain multipart/alternative content

From: Kevin J. McCarthy
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Dual text/plain multipart/alternative content
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 10:21:19 -0700

Sorry for the off-topic post. Starting 9/17 on this list, I'm seeing dual text/plain parts for multipart/alternative emails.

I'm guessing the original text/html part is being autoconverted by a mailing list filter. Unfortunately, the output of the filter is not pretty and my mail client is choosing to display the autoconverted part.

Would it be possible to revert this change to the mailing list?

Thank you,

-Kevin