Re: [libreplanet-discuss] non- were you censored too? how to beat it

From: klez
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] non- were you censored too? how to beat it
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 18:34:54 +0200

For anyone interested (at this point I'm not interested anymore in avoiding hurting Daniel Pocock feelings) he pulled the same shit with the FSFE mailing list. And when told he was doing something that in our jurisdiction (Europe) was probably not legitimate he had the gall to tell the FSFE that *they* were in violation because, according to him, they were the ones that kept a list of former fellows' emails after the program was destitute and former fellows were moved to another program (for all intents and purpose the actual was just a rename).

I kept my mouth shut until now because in both occasions you made some interesting points. But enough is enough.

Frankly, Daniel, I'll be sure to mark any and each email from you as spam, from now on.

Greetings
Federico