Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: Leah Rowe
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 00:13:26 +0100

I'm on the feminine spectrum of gender identity, and here are my
hobbies:

* soldering
* programming
* fine art
* martial arts
* sewing
* cooking

I watch violent TV shows and play violent video games.

Just saying, assigning roles to someone based on their demographic is
stupid.

--
Leah Rowe <info@minifree.org>
Company Director & Libreboot developer

Do you know you have rights?
The right to privacy, free speech, the right to read
and the right to learn. The right not to be spied on
and censored by the government.

Defend freedom. Use free (free as in freedom) software.
Spread freedom. Tell everyone you know about it!
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom.
Registered in England, registration No. 9361826
VAT Registration No. GB202190462
Minifree Ltd, 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island
Essex SS8 9QA, United Kingdom
United Kingdom