Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: C . Cossé
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 11:37:51 -0700

Changing one little word changes a lot.

In the original post (your 2nd link) the author blatantly changes the
wording to:

…and then he says that an enslaved child could, somehow, be “entirely
willing”.

>From RMS's words:  We can imagine many scenarios, but the most plausible
scenario is that
she presented herself to him as entirely willing ...

Keyword differences "being" and "presenting herself as being"

I'm not condoning anything, but I am calling attention to a blatant
mis-quote that the op makes central to her outrage.