[libreplanet-discuss] Starting a LibrePlanet group in South Florida

From: Roberto Beltran
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Starting a LibrePlanet group in South Florida
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 09:55:06 +0000

Hello all,

My name is Roberto Beltran. I'm a GNU user living in Miami, FL. I'm hoping to
build up a free software community here. Has anyone had any success with local
advocacy or forming relationships with local organizations and events? Any
advice or insights? Does anyone happen to be nearby?

I notice many of the LibrePlanet local groups haven't been updated in years.
I'd like to start a page for just South Florida but Form:Group redirects to the
Minnesota page.

Also, shout outs to Leah Rowe!