Re: [libreplanet-discuss] open letter to the Community:

From: Lyberta
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] open letter to the Community:
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 21:15:00 +0000

alimiracle@riseup.net:
> Hello
> Do you remember me
> i'm ali, a useless person as you call me
> Do you remember when you were telling me "you can't do anything"
> Do you remember when you were telling me "you can't Walk in this way".
> Do you remember when you were telling me "you cant become a programmer".
> Do you remember when you were telling me "you're useless".
Yes! Hatred and revenge. That's what keeps me going. Knowing that one
day I will kill my parents, then proceed to kill my schoolmates, then
people who create proprietary software, then capitalism, governments.

Hatred gives meaning to the meaningless existence. It keeps you going
even when you know that the only logical thing to do is to kill
yourself. But you have other people to kill first, you have to keep going.