Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Hacker culture, education and empowerment/eman

From: Nicolás Ortega Froysa
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Hacker culture, education and empowerment/emancipation
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 11:13:09 +0200

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 06:37:18PM +0300, Alexandre Garcia Aguado wrote:
> Good evening!
>
> I'm Alexandre, from São Paulo - Brazil and i'm part of MindHacker(a
> little hackerspace in Capivari/SP). I'm also part of some groups and
> projects that aims to bring the hacker culture to the schools and
> connect schools with the hacker communities.
> As part of these efforts, i started last year a research about hacker
> culture, education and empowerment. At moment, something very important
> to us is better understand the characteristics of hacker culture around
> the world and it relation with people and community
> empowerment/emancipation.
> To better understand this, i created a brief questionnaire and i would
> like to ask your help answering it, if possible!
>
> Thanks a lot for the help! For those who research this subject or have
> some interest on it, ping us and let's be in touch.
>
> The questionnaries links are:
>
> English: http://educahacker.cc/survey/index.php/881144?lang=en
> Portuguse: http://educahacker.cc/survey/index.php/881144?lang=pt-BR
> Spanish: http://educahacker.cc/survey/index.php/881144?lang=es
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alex
>
> --
> Alexandre Garcia Aguado
> Instituto Federal de São Paulo / Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona
> Twitter: @Ale_Aguado

I am a student at the university of Jaén (Spain), and I have a friend
who is studying software engineering at the University of Minnesota
(USA). If you would like, I could share the survey among my classmates
as well as through the University of Minnesota.

--
Nicolás Ortega Froysa
https://themusicinnoise.net/