Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Videos from LibrePlanet

From: Andrey Skvortsov
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Videos from LibrePlanet
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 13:59:25 +0300

On 18-03-30 13:10, John Sullivan wrote:
> Hopefully people have links to source files in the PDFs. That could
> also be added to the video metadata, if, again, anyone wants to
> help. Our small and oversubscribed conference team won't be able to
> do these things this year. We do keep track of the ideas for the
> future, and we did make some slide gathering improvements this year.

Here is link [1] to slides for Der Hans's talk "Device and personal
privacy technology roundup" [2]. Someone could update metadata.

1.
www.lufthans.com/Akten/Presentations/2018/LibrePlanet/LibrePlanet.self-security.html
2.
https://media.libreplanet.org/u/libreplanet/m/device-and-personal-privacy-technology-roundup/