[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreplanet-discuss] How do you get a new desktop computer fitting
Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Re: [libreplanet-discuss] How do you get a new desktop computer fitting FSF LibrePlanet principles?...
Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:32:23 -0200
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/25.3 (gnu/linux)
I don't know if this was already answered, but look at  (it's a
shortcut for ).
It's recommended to support these instead. The price if compared to how
much work is put to provide RYF devices. :)
Non-RYF have cheaper prices that might not have the freedoms of the
software as value, somewhat in between "carying" and "throwing things
over the wall".
Buying local non-RYF devices is good only as last resource, but
supporting these non-RYF devices isn't sustainable because you will
still depend on the "good-will" of the local market.
Don Saklad <address@hidden> writes:
> Good qualities of the sale transactions are important for consumers at
> a) what store/dealer you choose to get your respects your freedom
> ryf new desktop computer from
> and b) how well the ryf store/dealer is available after sale.
> Compare, for example
> libreplanet-discuss mailing list
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com
- "WhatsApp"? Ele não é livre. Por favor, veja formas de se comunicar
instantaneamente comigo no endereço abaixo.
- Contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard
- Arquivos comuns aceitos (apenas sem DRM): Corel Draw, Microsoft
Office, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV.
- Arquivos comuns aceitos e enviados: CSV, GNU Dia, GNU Emacs Org, GNU
GIMP, Inkscape SVG, JPG, LibreOffice (padrão ODF), OGG, OPUS, PDF
(apenas sem DRM), PNG, TXT, WEBM.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Re: [libreplanet-discuss] How do you get a new desktop computer fitting FSF LibrePlanet principles?...,
Adonay Felipe Nogueira <=