[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreplanet-discuss] [3D printing] Cura engine, from AGPL to LGPL (was:
Adonay Felipe Nogueira
[libreplanet-discuss] [3D printing] Cura engine, from AGPL to LGPL (was: [3D printing] Cura engine to relicence from AGPL to GPL)
Sun, 03 Sep 2017 16:54:35 -0300
Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/25.2 (gnu/linux)
At a *very first/quick* look, the change to LGPL seems to be bad,
specially because the derivative work doesn't have to keep the same
license, unless it adapts/touches the original work itself.
Andres Muniz Piniella <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi Just found this:
> If you read down the comments you can see there seems to be two
> contributors that do not feel OK with the change.
> The reason I bring this up is recently I have found that CEL-robox
> distribute their own copy of cura-engine.
> Only after a user recently asked for the modified files did it appear
> on their website:
> On normal downloads it seems to default to binaries.
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com
- "WhatsApp"? Ele não é livre. Por favor, use o GNU Ring ou o Tox.
- Contato: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno#vCard
- Arquivos comuns aceitos (apenas sem DRM): Corel Draw, Microsoft
Office, MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV.
- Arquivos comuns aceitos e enviados: CSV, GNU Dia, GNU Emacs Org, GNU
GIMP, Inkscape SVG, JPG, LibreOffice (padrão ODF), OGG, OPUS, PDF
(apenas sem DRM), PNG, TXT, WEBM.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [libreplanet-discuss] [3D printing] Cura engine, from AGPL to LGPL (was: [3D printing] Cura engine to relicence from AGPL to GPL),
Adonay Felipe Nogueira <=