Re: [libreplanet-discuss] cataloguing free software events globally and

From: Aaron E-J
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] cataloguing free software events globally and locally
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 16:35:40 -0400

If you are interested in political activism, there is a semi open source
(not sure if they have a license yet but I know they are not trying to
be closed source) website that is in development and that I'm sure you
could get involved in: http://www.resistancecalendar.org/

Aaron E-J
Other Realm LLC
http://otherrealm.org