[libreplanet-discuss] I am at LibrePlanet 2017, Savannah?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] I am at LibrePlanet 2017, Savannah?
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:21:13 -0600

Hello All,

Just a quick FYI...  I am in Boston for LibrePlanet this year!  As
some of you may know I am one of the sysadmins for Savannah, our GNU
software forge.  Savannah is maintained and managed by a volunteer
group separate from FSF admin.  If other people are at the conference
and wish to chat about anything related to Savannah I would be
available for a meetup.  Please contact me and we will arrange
something.  This is my first LibrePlanet and I am the newbie here so
please pardon me being disorganized on this topic. :-)

Bob