[libreplanet-discuss] Mozilla Community Participation Guidelines (CPG) i

From: Subhashish Panigrahi
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Mozilla Community Participation Guidelines (CPG) is out for review
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 11:05:11 +0530

Hello colleagues at the LibrePlanet,

My name is Subhashish and I work at Mozilla's Community Development under the Open Innovation team. we, at Mozilla’s Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) team, are really excited to share with you all that we have recently opened up the Community Participation Guidelines (CPG) for review.

CPG are global guidelines that apply to everyone in the Mozilla community - staff and volunteers. It helps understand several important aspects like behavior expectations, processes to raise concerns, and consequences. We invite you to participate the CPG draft v. 2.0 and provide critical feedback to the Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) team at Mozilla.

You will not just help us create a robust and inclusive guidelines by participating in this activity, but you can either win a vouch on your Mozillians profile, or recommendation in LinkedIn profile or a Tweet mentioning you as a reward. Here is how you can join us: https://activate.mozilla.community/community-participation-guideline/

The CPG draft is currently available in English[1] and Spanish[2] but you are most welcome to contribute if you are interested in translating it in your language.

1. https://activate.mozilla.community/community-participation-guideline/

2. https://activate.mozilla.community/es/community-participation-guideline/

Thanks you!
Subhashish Panigrahi
Asia Community Catalyzer
Community Development, Open Innovation, Mozilla
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Participation | @subhapa
PGP fingerprint: 4591DF053A8F6B9F9AA246432222ECF1DDFEDD37