[libreplanet-discuss] RFC - "Like GNU" computer refurbish program.

From: Will Hill
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] RFC - "Like GNU" computer refurbish program.
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 19:43:19 -0600

Hi.  I'm starting a small computer refurbish program that I'd like to
call, "Like GNU," a double pun on "Like New" and "I Like GNU."  The idea is
to refurbish donated computers for students, activists, and journalists.
Only GNU endorsed distributions, like Trisquel or GNewSense will be used.
Recipients will be taught the basics of software freedom and communications
privacy.  I hope people like the idea and do the same.

I've made some SVG logos from a heart and a recycle sign from Wikimedia that I
think people might like.

If GNU is OK with the name use, I would encourage everyone to use the name and
logos I've made in the way I propose.

Please see,

http://173.21.66.232/photo_album/chron/desktop/like_gnu.html

and let me know what you think.