[libreplanet-discuss] What does the tech setup look like in your grade s

From: Aaron E-J
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] What does the tech setup look like in your grade school?
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 19:18:37 -0400

I am developing a ready-out-of the-box, open source virtual remote desktop platform and would like to investigate its deployment in school systems.  My assumption is that most schools are using proprietary technologies (Mac/PC) for the most part and that a switch to Linux based platforms would bring cost savings.  However, I know very little about the current technology setups in schools near me – let alone schools elsewhere in the U.S. (where I'm based) or the world.  I would like to hear from people who have kids, what does their school technology setup look like?

Thanks!

--
Aaron E-J
http://otherrealm.org