[libreplanet-discuss] Libre Email Service Recommendations

From: Nathan Edson
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Libre Email Service Recommendations
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 21:15:48 -0700

Many apologies if this has already been answered a million times. What
are the current recommendations for libre email services? I've looked
high and low and seem to come up with the regular suggestions of gmail
etc...

I don't mind paying a few bucks. I don't need super heavy duty privacy
(like Tutanota). I ran my own email server for a couple of years and
tired of the spam and semi constant attention it seemed to require of
me. Suggestions?