Re: [libreplanet-discuss] RiseUp needs our help...

From: Serge Hooge
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] RiseUp needs our help...
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 13:04:52 -0400

> Their help website is CC-NC-SA, which is non-free in terms of free
> culture.
But GNU.org and FSF.org use CC-ND, which is also non-free in terms of
"free culture", so I am not sure that's a great argument.

Source code, however, I am not sure about indeed.
This[1] is all I managed to find.

Perhaps a message to the admins would be in order?

[1] http://riseuplabs.org/
--
Serge Hooge

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against HTML e-mail
/\                        - against proprietary attachments