Re: [libreplanet-discuss] ReactJS Patent License

From: Tyler Romeo
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] ReactJS Patent License
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 14:00:00 -0400

Do you mean specifically regarding ReactJS? Or just regarding the dangers of using licenses like BSD due to their lack of patent license?

In terms of the latter, I completely agree, and have been having some difficulty trying to convince people of the importance of using a modern license.

Regards,
--
Tyler Romeo
0x405D34A7C86B42DF