Re: [libreplanet-discuss] ReactJS Patent License

From: Tyler Romeo
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] ReactJS Patent License
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 23:47:23 -0400

Thanks. I literally just ran into that as I got your reply.

My apologies for the outdated info. Carry on!

--
Regards,

Tyler Romeo
0x405d34a7c86b42df

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 11:45 PM, Aaron Wolf <wolftune@riseup.net> wrote:
That's all outdated. They updated and clarified the terms so it's not
anything like that article suggest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/React_(_javascript__library)#Patents_clause_controversy

There's no issue. Cheers