Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-24]: New versio

From: André Silva
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Dev] [consensus][due: 2016-06-24]: New version for Main Page (Parabola Wiki)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 15:54:37 -0300

On 06/22/2016 02:22 PM, André Silva wrote:

>>> +1
>>
>> +1
>>
>> tip: make a mediawiki template for terms and concepts, for instance, an
>> arch template would contain this (put it on /Template:ArchName):
>>
>>     [[Arch_Naming_Discussion|Arch (the GNU/Linux distribution]]
>>
>> and when you use it on another article, like this:
>>
>>     It is based on the packages of the {{ArchName}} and possibly other
>>     Arch-based systems...
>>
>> will be replaced by "Arch (the GNU/Linux distribution)" with a link to
>> an article explaining the naming discussion we just had.  it has the
>> plus that if we later on decide to name Arch any other way, the change
>> is only made on the template an is immediately reflected on every
>> article :)
>
> +1 I agree!

I created 2 templates for the GNU/Linux distros of Arch [0] and Arch ARM
[1] with a link to the same article [2]. Could you put something about
the naming discussion we just had in that article [2]?

[0]:https://wiki.parabola.nu/Template:ArchName
[1]:https://wiki.parabola.nu/Template:ArchARMName
[2]:https://wiki.parabola.nu/index.php?title=Arch_Naming_Discussion&action=edit&redlink=1