Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Distil Networks blocks entire websites if you

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Distil Networks blocks entire websites if you protect privacy at all
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 19:55:20 -0300

Indeed.

This seems similar to what CloudFlare causes or does.

Technically, I don't know how to categorize both services. This is
indeed complicated.

At least we can suggest them to at least free their JavaScript so that
people can make replacement if they do want to, and them this
replacements can be used with GreaseMonkey, so as to not let the
original ones load.