Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Best e-reader for free software

From: Jan Prunk
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Best e-reader for free software
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 10:29:04 +0200

Hello !

If anyone is looking to obtain a used Openinkpot device I am willing to sell mine.
It's a Hanvon N516 e-book reader with depleted battery with Openinkpot installed.
I have original package, and an almost-as-new leather case to fit it inside, and compatible earphones, plus USB charger. Openinkpot has audio support enabled, you can play music in various formats. I would ship from Slovenia and the cheap price can be arranged, just contact me for details if you're interested.

Kind regards,
Jan

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 4:16 PM, John Sullivan <johns@fsf.org> wrote:
On February 3, 2016 3:23:34 PM CET, Pen-Yuan Hsing <penyuanhsing@gmail.com> wrote:
>Thanks for this, I'm interested in such a reader as well.
>However, when I go to what seems to be the Bebook's official website at
>
>http://mybebook.com/, all I get is a blank page. Am I trying the wrong
>URL or is it something with my browser?
>
>On 03/02/16 21:19, John Sullivan wrote:
>> I use a Bebook running OpenInkpot. All free except the boot loader.
>No wireless, but SD slot and USB.

They aren't sold anymore -- you'll find them used.

But there are others of the same chip set under different names. HanlinV3 or Hanlinv3ext.