[libreplanet-discuss] Best Wifi chipset that runs free

From: Koz Ross
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Best Wifi chipset that runs free
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 11:01:54 +1200

My current laptop used basically the first free Wifi chipset I could get, and is
now misbehaving somewhat. I dunno *exactly* if it needs replacement or not, but
if it does, I would prefer the best option out there. What choice would that be?

I know that h-node exists, but given that many of its entries are quite old, I
figured asking here might get better responses.
--
Koz Ross <koz.ross@retro-freedom.nz>
www.retro-freedom.nz

If you aren't using GPG, you should be! https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en.

Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for why.

Proud member of the Open Wireless Movement.
Find out more at https://openwireless.org/

Proud member of Peers, at http://peers.community/ . We grow freedom.