Re: [libreplanet-discuss] freedom problems in docker

From: Julien Kyou
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] freedom problems in docker
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:05:53 -0400

Why not fork Docker, make it read from a Community created Database list of packages marked Non-Free, then ignore them on DockerHub.

On 04/26/2016 09:30 AM, Ali Abdul Ghani wrote:
hi all
I will explain my idea more clearly
docker Grows every day

It is impossible to   filter it
because  Docker Hub is non free
My idea is simple
we make new repository ( empty )

And make people use it (Publish their Containers in it)
this will make the freedom lovers   move from  Docker Hub to this repository

When it grow.
we make docker use it  by default
  > The FSF can provide the server -- no problem for us.
THNX,
Can you set up the repository on a local machine,
so you can verify it works?
How??
my IP is change Every tyme

make the repository as a piece of cake
we  can use this
https://docs.docker.com/registry/
People ask to Publish their Containers useing gnu Savannah
have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Dr Richard Stallman