[libreplanet-discuss] Non-Free JavaScript

From: Greg Wright
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Non-Free JavaScript
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 21:53:25 -0400

I am about to (for the first time) send a complaint to a website (creativecommons.org) about there use of Flash and Analytics

Upon arrival on your site I was greated with the message to "Please install or update Flash" ... No. Please do not Promote the use of Freedom Restricting Technologies like Flash. Also Please Consider Liberating your sites JavaScript http://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/free-your-javascript.html documents how

Hows this?