Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Please honor the Mail-Followup-To header

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Please honor the Mail-Followup-To header
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 16:08:22 +0100

Le 19 mars 2016 03:16:03 GMT+01:00, "J.B. Nicholson" <jbn@forestfield.org> a
écrit :
>Please consider choosing a mail program that honors Mail-Followup-To. I
>set
>that header in my post and provided a valid destination for followups
>in
>that header because I don't need 2 copies of followups and I'd like not
>receive multiple copies. I can read followups on the mailing list. If
>you
[...]

On most handheld clients the only way is to honor  it manually (reply to all
*then* erase).

I wonder if even such one good client exists on smartphones.

Era ago, BBCU (son of rfc1036) has  been  written against MS Outlook and  likes
behavior on news. Today most internet providers has simply ceased that service
and  a few individuals  roll on their own Usenet feeds.

Maybe next media is e-mail :-)

That's not so different  (see  spam statistics and  raising "appliances").

But currently I just wonder smth better than k9 on F-Droid ...