[libreplanet-discuss] Libreplanet Stickers

From: Yui Hirasawa
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Libreplanet Stickers
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 21:49:01 +0200

Hello fellow list readers,

I saw the LibrePlanet shirt that is on a sale. Unfortunately I don't
wear t-shirts and it would be a tad too expensive for me anyways.
However I would love to order a few LibrePlanet stickers with that great
logo if FSF or someone else would sell those.

Stickers would also be a nice way of promoting the event in other
conferences for people who either don't like t-shirts or the shirt just
doesn't fit their style.

If SVG for the logo is available I could possibly try to find some place
that could print a small batch of them myself but that will probably go
over my budget.