[libreplanet-discuss] funding opportunities for speaker travel

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] funding opportunities for speaker travel
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 12:37:50 +0100

I've been having some discussion with organizers of an event in Asia
recently and I understand that their ticket revenue doesn't raise enough
money to cover speaker travel costs this year.  I've also heard from
organizers of a couple of other events over the next year who are
contemplating the same challenge.

Is anybody aware of other opportunities for speakers to obtain travel
grants, especially to ensure speakers with a commitment to Free and
Libre values have a presence at events like this outside Europe and the US?