[libreplanet-discuss] how would an activist start with Free Software?

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] how would an activist start with Free Software?
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 09:49:46 +0100

Some of you may have seen my recent blog about another group starting up
to "democratize" Europe[1], with a heavy reliance on undemocratic
platforms like Facebook that seems contrary to their aims.

If people from this campaign or any other like it wanted to bootstrap
themselves in a Free manner, do we have solutions for them?  Has anybody
ever written a guide or anything else to get people started?