Re: [libreplanet-discuss] WTFPL Worse License Ever?

From: Julien Kyou
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] WTFPL Worse License Ever?
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 21:32:15 -0500

On 12/18/2015 01:35 PM, Mark Holmquist wrote:

In any case, I'm curious about OP's opinions, because simply posting a
license and a few extracts from its website is a poor way to express an
argument. Facts are open to interpretation.

I guess I should have been clearer
 this (for anyone how hasn't seen it) is the WTFPL

 DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
                    Version 2, December 2004

 Copyright (C) 2004 Sam Hocevar <sam@hocevar.net>

 Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified
 copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long
 as the name is changed.                                        <--[0]

            DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
   TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION

  0. You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.                     <--[1]

[0]meaning only this document not the licensed materials?

[1]so basically closing the source is ok?