[libreplanet-discuss] applying the GPL to some clojure code

From: Catonano
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] applying the GPL to some clojure code
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 10:14:09 +0100

Hello people,

If this is not the right place, I apologize.

I'd like to apply the GPL license to a small clojure project of mine.

I know that clojure requires the GPL to mention an exception because the clojure core libraries and runtime are released under the EPL

I don't know how to apply that exception.

I'm not a lawyer and I don't want to do mistakes

Any help appreciated

The background is here
https://medium.com/@catonano/a-daunting-job-ab19d8cc972a#.dfe8gbp9j
(I gave up on Grafter, since I wrote that article and managed to write an 8 Gb file with my code since then)