Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Crowdsourced programming pun

From: arthur_torrey
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Crowdsourced programming pun
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 02:56:10 +0000 (UTC)

No comments on the pun(ishment), but a couple of thoughts on T-shirt design /
selection...  Makes a BIG difference on whether or not I will even consider
purchasing a given shirt, no matter what its for...

1. Black or dark colors hold up and will be worn FAR longer than light colors /
pastels - white is the absolute pits in this regard - it turns grey and crappy
looking in just a few washings, a black or other dark shirt stays presentable
looking far longer...

2. Front designs are FAR more useful than back designs - if wearing an open
shirt or jacket over the t-shirt, the front can still be seen, the back can't
be...  On a personal note, as a person in a wheelchair, the chair back always
hides my back, so anything printed there is totally useless...

3. Avoid large solid print areas - they tend to make the fabric weaker, so the
shirt material cracks / tears in them, and they trap sweat making the shirt
uncomfortable in hot weather.

ART

Arthur Torrey - <arthur_torrey@comcast.net>