Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Seeking a volunteer to help evaluate code host

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Seeking a volunteer to help evaluate code hosting services
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:23:26 -0300

On 2015-08-24 19:04, Zak Rogoff, Free Software Foundation wrote:
Hello all,

Richard Stallman and the FSF are working on a set of criteria for code
hosting services, which people will be able to use to determine whether
the service respects its users enough to host GNU projects.

Before we launch it, we're looking for a volunteer to evaluate a few
major code hosting services using the criteria.

We'll publish the evaluations along with the criteria. After
publication, the volunteer will keep communicating with the FSF and
Richard and performing more evaluations, and we may take on other
volunteers to help.

If you're interested in volunteering, let me know in a reply, along with
a sentence or two about your relevant skills and knowledge. We need
someone with some knowledge of free software licenses, JavaScript and
other and Web technologies, but you don't have to be a master Web developer.

There will be work to do starting right away, as we want to publish the
criteria soon.

Thanks!

Hi Zak and FSF team,

I'd like to volunteer 3:)

I'm free software developer and hacktivist. I'm FSF member, GUGA (GNU User Group Alagoas) founder and use and contribute a lot of GNU projects.

My Skills: Free Software License, Javascript, CSS, HTML, Python (Django, Flask, Bottle frameworks), Ruby (RubyOnRails framework) and other.
My site: https://d4n1.org/
My CV lattes: http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4499888T5

--
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1 3:)