Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Gratis software being released as proprietary

From: Thiago
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Gratis software being released as proprietary
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 00:31:14 -0300

When he said "Free Software will be of higher quality", i think he means that the freedom of woftware an support a software of best quality of working.

But understood that Free Software is not about "good" or "bad", but it's everything about "freedom of software as a movement". So the software don't need to be something like a final result, but software freedom is the point.

Fix me if I'm wrong with the understanding.