Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives

From: Will Hill
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 00:30:07 -0500

Your problem seems to be copyright wielded by a rapacious publishing industry.
What does that have to do with Richard Stallman saying ND is appropriate for
works of opinion, or translation?  GNU is not keeping you from writing great
music texts.  If Richard Stallman was magically in charge of laws tomorrow, I
think you would get your chance to write textbooks.