Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fight Trademark with Libremark

From: Aurélien DESBRIÈRES
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fight Trademark with Libremark
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 15:32:07 +0100

Aaron,

I have the same worry about fragmentation and don't know too if
something have already start, i have search on libreplanet and does not
find anything about ...

So Libremark, is a ping send to people interested to collaborate and
find a freedom issue on that point.

I do not "care" of the name, I have just "bypass" as you say the
propietary system to give us a chance of success in a freedom way.

We have now a base to start (if nothing have been done before)

If something have done before in that sort of way, I should be please to
join this action.

Cheers
aurelien

--