Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Truly decentralized/federated software develop

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Truly decentralized/federated software development platforms?
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:42:49 -0700

I agree with Will, this is a social issue rather than a merely technical
one, but I admit that it's all intertwined.

I think we have a practical next-step social solution with
Snowdrift.coop, but we're dealing with *technical* challenges among
other things in getting it operating… (although the social / economic
issues are behind the technical challenges, in that we'd be launched if
we could afford to pay a larger full-time team to work on it).