[libreplanet-discuss] Request for Interview Subjects for FLOSS Research

From: Andrew A. Adams
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Request for Interview Subjects for FLOSS Research Projects
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 14:50:27 +0900

Hi all,

I am a Professor of Information Ethics at Meiji University. I have a research
project looking at the involvement of organisations in FLOSS projects. I will
be at LibrePlanet later this month and I am hoping to conduct some interviews
with people involved in FLOSS projects who do this work as part of their
organisational role. This can be as part of paid employment or as volunteer
work for a non-profit, for example, but the key element I'm wanting in my
reserch subjects is that their involvement in the FLOSS projects is because
of their organisational affiliation.

I would expect the interview to last for about half an hour. This will be a
semi-structured interview, with a set of pre-defined questions, to which the
answers may lead to follow-on questions. I might also follow-up by email
afterwards for some clarification.

If you would be willing to give up some of your valuable time at LibrePlanet
to help with my research, please contact me directly (off-list) on
aaa@meiji.ac.jp.

--
Professor Andrew A Adams                      aaa@meiji.ac.jp
Professor at Graduate School of Business Administration,  and