Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Animated GIF ==> MOV

From: Andrés Muñiz Piniella
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Animated GIF ==> MOV
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 22:12:28 +0000

>YouTube is more flexible with input and Chromium browser will work with
>both
>Theora and Webm in html5 video tags.  Tablet and phones are more
>problematic.

Firefox for Android (windows and Gnu/Linux)  has no problem with webm, ogg and
Mp4. No add-on required. Should work in Mac.

Sorry, don't use mov. Format but I used the commandline once ffmpeg? I think it
was called, took images in order and made into film. Did not do the gif thing
with imagemagic but sounds cool!