Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Animated GIF ==> MOV

From: Sean O'Brien
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Animated GIF ==> MOV
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:04:57 -0500

This can be done with ffmpeg:

convert test.gif old%02d.jpg
ffmpeg -r 25 -i old%02d.jpg -y -an new.avi

...and it can probably be done with graphical tools that use ffmpeg.

On 2015-02-18 14:59, Aaron Wolf wrote:
I think that's supported in OpenShot v2 which isn't out yet, but you
could try a development branch. I bet there's an easier way though.
Obviously, a hack would be to do screen-capture-video while playing
the GIF…

Maybe others will have better suggestions.