Re: [libreplanet-discuss] ONU -> GNU and GNU -> ONU

From: Giuseppe Molica
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] ONU -> GNU and GNU -> ONU
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 09:29:26 +0100

>Do you know that United Nations (*UN*) in portuguese language is *ONU* ?

In italian too.

I totally agree with you, but there's a big problem: people don't seem
interested in their freedom; it's like they care only about their
gadgets, no matter what.

I tried, and still try, to talk about GNU, and free software for a free
society, but I always feel like I'm talking to a wall.

You'll not see Real Free Speech in United Nations, because who REALLY controls
this organization is not interested in Freedom. We have to change
people's minds, only in this way, one day, there'll be real democracy in
this strange world.