Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Self-Introduction

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Self-Introduction
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 05:48:06 -0800

> your experience is invaluable and I'm delighted to read you.  Would you
> like to share with us a few of these "live examples", as well as your
> experience, positive or not, of being a blind programmer?

In fact, most of my words with them was adapted from rms articles
yes I gave them live examples
I modify some free software to fit needs
Making them think of modifying the programs that use them
While the programs that they use closed programs were not able to be modified
then they feel need freedom

for me
In my childhood I used Solaris
then I moved to  bsd
I was working a simple developer in net bsd
I loved gcc and License and used it(gpl)
Then I started to feel bsd it's poisoned
bsd not give me the freedom that i dreamed of
then I moved to gnu/linux
> I understand that you're referring to computers that won't support
> Libreboot, either because they're "closed" or because they're old.  In
> the latter case, experience shows that installing a light GNU/Linux
> distribution can give a second life to older hardware.  Is there a
> specific model that you encounter a lot that could benefit from the
> attention of Libreboot developers to help you free more computer users?
 they use dill Computers
I was unable to install  Libreboot on this computers

> P.S.: Recently the Parabola GNU/Linux-libre distribution implemented
> support for the blind based on ArchTalk.
Yes, I know it
At that time I told them  About ArchTalk.
And gave them instructions page to build

I love the  Parabola community with all my heart

Greetings and respect
ali abdul ghani

--
Think not of them, thou hast thy music too