[libreplanet-discuss] Anything like flow charting software in the free w

From: arthur_torrey
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Anything like flow charting software in the free world??
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 18:09:38 +0000 (UTC)

I am finding a lack in the universe of free / open software - I can't find any
programs that do flow charting...

On the evil MS platform there is Visio, but I can't find anything that looks
like it would do something similar in the GNU/Linux world....  Any pointers?

Would this be a project that the FSF could take on as something that doesn't
have an existing free option?

ART

Arthur Torrey - <arthur_torrey@comcast.net>