[libreplanet-discuss] Films for community cinema

From: Andrés Muñiz Piniella
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Films for community cinema
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 08:19:42 +0000

Might as well ask now that there is more traffic!

Any faif software or hardware documentary aimed at the general public that you would recommend screening in our small local library?

Please abstain from youtube links as I am pretty sure it breaks terms of service.

Also, if it has ecological references it would be best.

Regards,
Andres