Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Thursday Night

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Thursday Night
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:04:03 -0400

I'm flexible on time and place. Fwiw, I was at Life Alive earlier and it was *phenomenal* about the highest quality food and greatest atmosphere of any place I've been and totally reasonable prices. They have a nice area diwnstairs to meet. Would be happy to go back, but if it's not others' thing, I'm flexible…

Aaron