[libreplanet-discuss] ODF use petition - Argentina

From: Julián Marcelo Muhlberger
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] ODF use petition - Argentina
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 15:35:49 -0200

Hello FSF members.

I'm writting from Argentina. In the last days the community "LibreOffice.org Argentina" has started a petition claiming to our goverment the ODF use for any document that publish.
We need help to make know this petition to every Argentine in the world. Our state must use free standards and  formats to assure the freedom to the people.
No matter which office software you use. Involves us all.
Please, if you are interesting. Sign.
Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/es/peticiones/adopci%C3%B3n-del-est%C3%A1ndar-internacional-iso-26300-como-est%C3%A1ndar-argentino-para-documentos-de-oficina#share

Thank you very much to all community.