Re: [libreplanet-discuss] For the first time in France, the Parliament v

From: Frederic Couchet
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] For the first time in France, the Parliament votes a legislation that gives priority to Free Software
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 16:49:37 +0200

>>>>> "Aurélien" == Aurélien DESBRIÈRES <aurelien@replicant.io> writes:

    Aurélien> Congratulations to you to because I have heard that april

thank you.

    Aurélien> is for a part in that move to free software!

Yes, we worked with French deputies and senators.

    Aurélien> Feel free to spread the word that the FSCorsica.org that
    Aurélien> is in Corsica is ready to help the french gov on the
    Aurélien> island for the migration too.

ok.