Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Libre Mobile

From: Patrick Anderson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Libre Mobile
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:10:31 -0600

We, the users, pay all the costs of production, and even more when we pay profit.

So as large groups, we can afford to buy, own and control the farms and factories
and networks and mines and wells and refineries and all the means of production.

Once we realize this we will start organizing to buy the physical sources of all the
things we need and want in a manner similar but more advanced than crowd funding -
where we, the users will be the real owners for the sole purpose of receiving the
product itself as the return on those investments.

This is the first step toward creating truly free culture.

We, the users, can easily afford to own and control the ISPs, the cell-phone towers,
the orchards, the beehives, the fields of food, the tools and land used for all the goods
and services we need and want.

We will not need to sell those products because we will each own the amount we need
according to the amount of ownership we have.

Since the price we pay as consumers is simply the costs we pay as owners, there will
be no profit and no taxes on the missing transaction.

Sincerely,
Patrick Anderson
http://ImputedProduction.BlogSpot.com